Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snow Days...

On Friday the 13th we had a blizzard (okay, maybe not, but they shut down the Freeway for 4 hours to clear it). Unwittingly I left my car in our driveway instead of at the top of the hill as we try to do when we know a storm is coming. Thus, the kids and I were stranded for Valentine's Day (Clint went to work). So we decided to make the best of our sunny snow day and we spent several hours climbing to the top of the property and riding the tubes down the hill. Then we decided to show Clint that we could make a giant snowman without his help! Here are the results! Let us know what you think of our two-faced snowman...

1 comment:

  1. Love the snow pictures! Wish I could be there to join you. -Aunt Candi

    ReplyDelete